Stickfight(first flash) Stickfight(first flash)

Highly impressive for your first flash!

Great action and precise body movements combined with multi-area brawling (complete with breaking walls) and awesome special moves and effects make this a very entertaining stick fight to watch, especially considering that this is your first flash! Great work, keep it up :]

Gonna watch it again :]

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Honoured

I wasn't too pleased when I heard that my Less Than Three mix had been added to a flash game without being told, but after playing this, I'm honoured to be a part of this incredible project. Congratulations, you guys have created something quite extraordinary :]

-={DJ-PHX}=- Influenced Power -={DJ-PHX}=- Influenced Power

Interesting!

My GOD do you want to master any more genres?

Really to come out of the blue with something like this is some hefty feat.

The melody is amazing. soothing, as you say, but also uplifting. It also repeats throughout the song, however youve done it in such a clever way that it doesnt feel repetetive, nor is it less powerful when the main lead kicks it. The crowd sounds add to the atmosphere perfectly and your choice of synths is spot on. the drums are deep and driving, with a perfect amount of bass and the flow between sections is well... flawless.

I cant fault this. Good job :]

10 + 5

unrealdark responds:

Thanks so much! This is why I make my music. I am quite astonished that this track works so well. But that might be because I've heared it over and over again in the process. :P

I deeply appreciate your review!
Thanks so much!

-={dj-phx}=- Sensation Gold HS -={dj-phx}=- Sensation Gold HS

High standard hardstyle, as usual.

Y U NOT BE TELLIN ME WHEN U BE SUBMITTIN?!

Beginning is very nice, I can hear some distinct hardstyle samples in there. The bass, once again, is nice and hard. The transitions are also done very smoothly and are well backed up with hypnotising melodies. Once again, High standard work.

5/5, 10/10.

unrealdark responds:

I was tired at the time I submitted this track, so I didn't PM'ed anybody.

*SST!* Not so loud, I used a few samplezz. :3
Thanks for reviewing, it's appreciated. ;)

-={DJ-PHX}=- Harder & Louder -={DJ-PHX}=- Harder & Louder

Bloody Good Song.

Man, this is so impressive. I'm honored to have you working on PO!SONOUS.
The wind up, male operatic wind ups and kicks are awesome. 9/10, 5/5.

Lol 'male operatic wind ups'. :D
Kicks could use some work tough, but wanted to keep it hard enough. :)
Thanks for reviewing and the score!